Saturday, May 3, 2008

Hide and Seek











Austin's new favorite game is hide and seek. He ALWAYS hides in the same spot and will tell you where he is going to hide when you start counting. The good thing is he has finally started really hiding. When we first started playing he would lay down on the floor hide his face in the carpet and had the idea that if I can't mommy then she can't see me. A typical conversation while playing hide and seek goes like this...

Mommy: Ok Austin. I will count first and you hide first.

Austin: Ok I'm going to hide under my covers
Mommy: 1,2,3...10 I go looking and find him under the covers
Austin: You found me!!!Ok, I am going to count you go hide under my covers


Even though we hide in the same place over and over he gets so excited every time I find him and every time he finds me. It's wonderful how simple little things can bring such joy!


"Do one thing everyday that makes you happy!"

No comments: