Thursday, October 27, 2011

Dentist

Blogging everyday is a little difficult since I don't have internet at home.  I know it sounds like I'm living in the dark ages, but $70/months just wasn't worth it for me.  Plus boyfriend lives just down the street and I can use his anytime.  I do miss it, but I get a lot more done around my house at night without it.

Yesterday Austin and I went to the dentist for a cleaning.  I scheduled our appointments together to get it all done at once.  He went first and did great.  I was next and he stood over me watching the whole time asking the hygienist all kinds of questions and telling her stories.  We both had a great report and no cavities!

It's crazy to watch your kids grow up and see how much they are like you.  I see so much of my personality in him.  He is very stubborn but also very loving and helpful.  He is quiet at first but once he opens up to you he will not stop talking.  The poor lady at the dentist knows just about every detail of our lives now. =)  But what I am loving most right now is his sense of humor.  He is the funny guy.  Loves to laugh and loves to make others laugh.  We have the best time together just giggling.  This life he is going to lead is going to be very difficult but I love that at the end of the day we can always smile together.

No comments: