Monday, October 31, 2011

Weekend Recap

We had a nice weekend and the weather was wonderful.


Friday night Austin and I picked up a Jack O Lantern pizza from Papa Murphy's.  It was delicious.  We also picked up the pictures Austin took with his disposable camera.  He was very excited once he saw the outcome.  He did a great job and took some good pictures.  I didn't realize how expensive it would be to have them developed.  Printing pics from a digital camera is 1/4 the price of a regular camera.  But it was fun for Austin. 

Saturday we had a garage sale for most of the day.  It was fun.  I like people watching and seeing what people buy.  Jonathan had what he called a redneck hot tub.  It's an attachment to put on a regular bath tub to make it like a jet tub.  He found it and it was used.  I told him to throw it away because no one will buy it.  I ate my words during the last 5 minutes of the garage sale.  Someone bought it!  After the garage sale we went to Lowe's and Austin and I started looking at Christmas lights and decorations to see how we want to decorate this year.  I'm excited and he likes to help pick everything out.  It will be nice to come home and see our house lit up.  After Lowe's we went to Stephen and Kendyl's house to play Rock Band.  I helped Austin play the drums.  He was pretty good and we had a lot of fun.

Sunday was a pretty lazy day which was nice after being up so early for the garage sale the day before.  Sunday afternoon we went to the park across the street and played on the playset and walked the cute little path through the trees.  It was beautiful outside.  We did our weekly trip to Wal-Mart and had spaghetti for dinner.  It was a nice way to end the weekend.





No comments: