Thursday, October 20, 2011

Dinner Date

I would really like to start blogging more.  Try for every day.  Or at least the days we do things.  Even the little things.  I have had some tough stuff to deal with lately and I have learned life is way too short and I want to document every little thing to look back on later.  So today is day 1 of hopefully many many more days of posts.  

Tuesday night Austin and I went on a little date to Zaxby's.  I love that place.  Kids eat free after 5.  I got a meal and Austin got a kids meal and it only cost $5.45!  That's a bargain.  We don't go out to eat that often so I like to take Austin out on a little date every once in awhile.  It's a time we can really sit and talk to each other and enjoy each others company.  When we are at home there is always something to do.  Laundry, dishes, clean etc.  I think he really enjoyed my undivided attention.  And that amazing little guy deserves it!


No comments: