Thursday, November 3, 2011

The little things...


When Grandma came to visit us over the summer we went to see Cars 2.  It was a great movie.  Ever since them Austin has been asking for it on DVD.  Yesterday I went to Target to get some mascara.  They had Cars 2 on sale so I went ahead and bought it.  Saved me $5 and I had planned on getting it for Austin at some point anyway.  I decided to go ahead an give it to him last night.  He was SO excited.  He said thank you probably 25 times. (no exaggeration)  It was so sweet.  He was just so happy and so genuinely grateful.  It made my heart melt.  It's those little things that make life so great.  

  See this pretty lady???  She will be here tomorrow to visit us!!!  I know a 7 year old that is beyond excited and has been counting down the days!

No comments: