Thursday, November 17, 2011

Thankful

I'm feeling pretty good today.  I think my sickness is finally starting to go away and I got to spend some fun girly time shopping with a girl from work.  It's all the little things that really count. 

I'm done with about 95% of my Christmas shopping and I think I've done a pretty good job.  Everyone should be happy and I stayed in a good budget. I've been learning a lot about shopping smart lately and using coupons or watching for good sales.  It's the thought that counts not how much you spent on the gift.

With Thanksgiving coming up next week everyone is commenting on the things they are thankful for.  I wanted to add a few on my mind today.

Of course I am thankful for my little guy.  But what I am most thankful for is the quality time we get to spend together during the week.  Just the two of us watching some show we both like on TV cuddled up on the couch.  It's so nice to have a quiet moment with him like that in the middle of our sometimes chaotic lives. 

Last night I was laying in bed thinking about how thankful I am to have my house.  I honestly never thought I would be able to buy a house.  I'm a single mom on one income.  But I did it and I love my house and I love all the memories we are making in it. 

I am thankful that I have friends and family I can call whenever.  If I need help or just want to chat they are always there.  Love you guys! 

No comments: